|This is a variant of the |
Blogger's Code of Conduct
- Freely exchanged opinions/views/perspectives/information on any subject
- Civility/decency (note: not the opposite of indecency)
- Contention with manners
- Actively promote freedom of speech (a great American contribution to the world we can be proud of) – but expect mutual respect. 1st amendment rights are at the heart of WWW at its best
- Appeal to contributors’ better selves and ask them to respect the cybercratic oath: Do No Harm. If they insist on playing dirty, delete their content until they're willing to play by the rules.
- Ask contributors to take the living-room test: would they say that in someone else’s living room?