|This is one module of the |
Blogger's Code of Conduct
We take responsibility for our own words and reserve the right to restrict comments on our blog that do not conform to our standards. Edit
We are committed to the "Civility Enforced" standard: we strive to post high quality, acceptable content, and we will delete unacceptable comments.
We define unacceptable comments as anything included (but not limited to) or linked to that:
- is being used to abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others
- is libelous or knowingly false
- infringes upon any copyright, trademark or trade secret of any third party. (If you quote or excerpt someone's content, it is your responsibility to provide proper attribution to the original author. For a clear definition of proper attribution and fair use, please see The Electronic Frontier Foundation's Legal Guide for Bloggers.)
- violates an obligation of confidentiality
- violates the privacy of others
We define and determine what is "unacceptable content" on a case-by-case basis, and our definitions are not limited to this list. If we delete a comment or link, we will say so and explain why.
|Responsibility for our own words – Nothing we wouldn't say in person – Connect privately first – Take action against attacks – a) No anonymous comments OR b) No pseudonymous comments – Ignore the trolls –|